Pages

Sunday 10 July 2011

Product Review - Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder

I read about this product online around the same time when Sephora just arrived in town. So the timing is right and I picked this up while joining the crowd to 'celebrate' the opening of Sephora at Bukit Bintang.


The packaging is sort of old-fashioned, but I do fancy vintage looking stuff, hehe...


A simple case with the brand name printed in bold on top. It reminds me of the packaging of Anna Sui's cosmetics, maybe it's the color combination of black and purple?? What do you think? This pressed powder comes with a sponge that is well hidden in a 'space' underneath the powder palette. Personally I prefer to use a brush instead of the sponge for application though.


The color of the powder looks like a pale pinkish shade in the picture above due to lighting issues. The actual color is a soft beige tone, in which the website describes as translucent.

Product : Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Presses Powder
Size : 9g
Price : Retailed at $27.00 in the official website. (I can't remember the actual price, it's slightly above RM100)
Directions for use: I applied the powder on top of a thin layer of BB cream.

Likes: Nice and practical packaging and case, not some flimsy cheap plastic case. The product really live up to its name 'Absolutely Invisible'. The oil control effect is long lasting and provides a nice flawness finish as the product claims.

Dislikes: None so far, I just love this product!

Overall: This product eliminates shine from my face for up to 5 hours, but honestly the shine is really not that noticeable even up to 10 hours on my personal experience. It's way better compared to the days when I only applied BB cream without the pressed powder. The best thing is even when you apply a few layers (accidentally or purposely, haha) of powder, it won't cause built-up like other pressed powders do. At first your face might look a bit too white and pale, but it'll absorb and blend in nicely with your face color in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment